These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Blocksure Discovery website (https://discovery.blocksure.com).
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of England and Wales. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Information about us
Our Site is owned and operated by Blocksure Ltd with its registered office at 3 Lloyd’s Avenue , London EC3N 3DS, United Kingdom.
Registration & security
We may restrict access to certain parts of our Site to users who have or have not registered with us. If you register with us, you must provide true and accurate information about yourself. Should the registration information provided prove false or misleading, we may suspend or terminate your account.
You may not select or use as your username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person. If you misuse your account in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to refuse registration or to cancel your account at our discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. You authorise us to act on instructions received under your username, and we will not be liable for any loss that you might suffer through following such instructions whether by you or another person.
You are responsible for all activity under your username even if someone else uses your account.
You should exit from your account at the end of your session if you are using a shared computer.
Information about you
By registering your data with us, you agree to receive communications from Blocksure Ltd.
By using our Site, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all data provided by you is true and accurate.
All materials displayed or performed on the Site (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips) are protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights, which are owned or controlled by us or our third-party content providers.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within our Site is made available for your personal use only. You must not sell, reproduce, modify, copy, display, distribute or use our Site or any material or content within for any commercial purpose without first obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. In particular, you may not copy, cut, paste, scan, save, or distribute (whether by electronic means or in any other way howsoever) any material or content from our Site for commercial purposes.
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We may provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- News, articles and blogs upon which registered users may comment
- Forums for discussion of issues of interest to the users of our Site
- Social networking services where registered members can create online personal profiles and interact and share information with other registered members
We monitor and moderate the content that you upload to our Site using our interactive services (please also refer to User Conduct and Content Standards below). You use the Site at your own risk, and you should take care with the information you post on our Site.
User conduct and content standards
These conduct and content standards apply to any content, material and comment you upload to, display on, or distribute or otherwise publish through, the Site. You must not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- Is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, or otherwise violates any law;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, database right, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- You do not have the right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship (such as confidential information);
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, solicitation of funds, spam, chain letter, junk mail or any other form of solicitation for goods or services except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Contains viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to damage, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Can be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that it emanates from us if this is not the case;
- You shall be civil and show respect for other users. You shall not interfere with another’s enjoyment of the Site. You may not target another to cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention or other discomfort or invade another’s privacy.
- While we encourage lively discussion within our Site’s news articles and forums, personal attacks are not allowed. Under no circumstances must you attack a person based on the person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or other identification.
Suspension and termination
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, our conduct and content standards set out above constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions at our discretion:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- The issue of a warning to you
Unless otherwise stated, Blocksure and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Blocksure. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not republish material from https://discovery.blocksure.com
- You must not sell, rent or sub-license material from https://discovery.blocksure.com
- You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://discovery.blocksure.com
Redistribute content from Blocksure (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Support & communications
You are using this Site at your own risk, and we are under no obligation to provide you with any technical support or to correct any errors, although we reserve the right to do so. If you experience any difficulty using our Site, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall endeavour to respond to your enquiry.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.